Just The Beginning!


So your off to bed, I'm at work and I'm thinking
I should send you a message.
Because I'm here, I can't shake this image of you.
This thought, dream, or maybe premonition. Thoughts explicit in nature
That are causing certain behaviors in areas of my body I hope you'll experience later.
Thoughts that expand and defy all time and space, as fast as the split second it takes to blink.
I can see the day I grace your finger with a ring, I taste the sweat dripping of your skin.
Ill make sheets and pillows things you cling, Ill give your body new notes to sing.
With every thrust Ill make you cringe, we race to climax……… Ill let you win! ;)
You think I'm done....... Now let's really begin!

I take off your bra no need to help I suck your breast I see you melt,
Pull your lace panties down both your legs; you feel my fingers between your legs,
I lay you on the bed, now below your waist yes that's my head.
I taste your warmth I Know your ready cuz your wet, ill take my time don't you fret,
Now I'm moving from your crevice, your breathing hard I can tell by your chest.
On your thighs you feel my lower head! Inside of you, you feel me swell.
Your faces smile grows, I'm moving slow, and I can see you glow.
You say baby your a perfect fit, I embrace you with a kiss.
That stops abruptly, your kidneys I just hit, we both climax our juices mix!
You role me over now your on top, you keep grinding nonstop.
I tell you baby your keeping me hard as a rock, I never imagined this good you'd ride my cock,
All ration and sense from my mind they flock.
My toes they cringe, I’m about to empty my stock
Wanting you to stop hoping you do not
I grab you; squeeze you, while you please me
Freeze me, seize me, and release me
Release me of this moment
This burning moment that I remember I surrender.
I’ve encountered as merely a thought
That I promise will be sought and found
Because dear as I water this seedling finding the meaning
Just remember it’s just the beginning!

From the mind

Drae B Star

© 2008 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific