online


Your beauty resembles a sight only seen in my dreams of heaven and its angels

A dream like you is out of my physical reach,

Yet my heart and love travel through ,my fingers into words typed,

Written expressed and hopefully felt by your essence and soul.

Like also your smile is felt by mine and your once taken in smell is anchored in my memory of you.

A memory that serves as a corner to the puzzle of my very being.

Freeing and treating me for this disease called love,

White as a dove is the screen I stair at blank and quite frank

I sit I wait to see that online message from my mate

The changes in her display brings a smile to my face.

But girl this something I cant do everyday!

The only way is to change our fates

And it will be done on this day

I will change the stars So your not so far

By my side within my arms

So I can embrace your body as I please

Just wait come online next time you’ll see!

Always & Forever

The Black Star

© 2008 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!