Soul Search


Correct my soul, and correct my spirit
Correct my life, and correct what's in it
I feel incomplete I need to find what’s missing
This is my goal, and these are my wishes
I’ve come so far but I've reached my limit
I need gods help for this most personal mission
My years in this world has dulled my vision
I need out of worldly help, a spiritual optician

I’ve seen things for what they are, but not what’s real
I’ve known such countless emotions but have yet to feel
I’ve done some things, made some horrible deals
I’m a guest in my body, my own life a movie reel
A prayer from my mouth, I hope its grants me an appeal
I'm now committed to changing myself................
With incredible zeal!

I’m trading hood streets for heavenly roads
I’m dropping worldly dreams for some eternal goals
Father, Son, Holy Ghost that’s all I wish to know
Body, mind and heart working together to save this soul
Committed to finding what’s missing, that’s my mission
My eternal goal

The Black Star

© 2009 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!