Alone in this Place


Alone in this place
I have forgot your face
Forgot your taste
Forgot your shape
I have forgot the games
As kids we played
Now I walk head down
My dear hung in shame!

Please tell me what you ask
What is it I should do?
Lord knows I wish to prove
The love that resides for you
Has not and will never move
These words I use
Are my most useful tool
Helping me break rules

The empty rules of the world
That sometimes enforce this curse
Binding my heart to this painful course
The hands of time I wish to force
That my pain my be healed faster
By the worlds best nurse

Or maybe an overdose is due
Sometimes things are just too cruel
I cannot handle the pain I cause you
A bitter mistake made by this fool
And now you suffer much like I do
All I wish is to make things anew

Taking your hand
Healing your heart
Renewing your smile
Making you once and for all time mine
My love and me living happy
Living together
Past memories of the hurtful past
Alone in this place
Forgive me I ask?

Always & Forever

The Black Star

© 2008 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!