My Start in This Art!




I sit here watching experts in the art, and I can’t help but have this feeling in my heart
I wish that could be me standing on the stage the crowd cheering my name
As I use words of expression wonderful timing and a peace of my soul to bring smiles to their face
Oh how I wish for that day were the essence of the ink and the thoughts that I think become wonderful links
From my mind to yours birthing anew way for you to think
So I sit watching these experts in the art, wondering when I will get my start
Oh how I wish to be apart of this grooving, this movement, this soothing art form
Way to special to be called the norm, resembling the eye of heavens storm
Quite, peaceful and tranquil surrounded by a raging wind of violent poetic intention
This is the model of my heart; this is why I can no longer sit here watching experts in the art
This is the reason I need to get my start
Pen to paper resembling my soul to the world recording the works of my core
My love for this art is the ink that fills the pen, my history my muse and dearest friend
Poetically inclined your reactions, your applause, your thoughts, and that feeling in your heart becomes mine
Now polished filled with failures knowledge and a desire to accomplish feeling fine its now my time
So now I stand here facing these experts in the art, judgment in their face waiting now for me to start
So I play my part I try to add to this romantic art my own piece of the puzzle that I received from the ruble
The ruble that was my many sleepless night’s false highs and teary eyes that brought me to this place
This place of poetic embrace from familiar and strange faces wrapped up in my words
As I stand here in front of these experts in the art each word spoken revealing my soul slowly part by part
I have traveled the endless ocean of success and frustration, finding what is simply poetic determination
With real friends and fake ones just the same, I value each and every relation for they have taught me patience
With the growth of age I develop a lyrical grace, learning the ability to speak to ones heart slowing or quickening the pace
Connect to each synapse creating a visual map, saving you from imaginational lapse, becoming a filler of poetical gaps
So now I prepare to exit this stage, prepare to enter that stage. Evolve from this phase without the mental weights, lessons learned well in place
I now have this unforgettable taste on my soul resembling a mythical tart topped with accomplishment and contentment in my heart for on this day
I no longer sit here watching experts in the art, waiting and wishing for a chance to get my start, I’ve entered their world
Forever without a doubt I remain poetical inclined to be apart!
The Black Star



© 2009 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!