Kings Queen


Baby can you be this Kings Queen

Will your love grant me so many opportunities?

To turn impossible into endless possibilities

Will you materialize my dreams?

Turn them to reality

Your love will anchor my soul

And my heart will feed

As you speed its beat

You sweep me off my feet

Can you be this Kings QUEEN?

Let me worship thee

Through your touch set me free

If love blinds then girl ill never see

But only if, you choose me for eternity

What do you want, what do you need?

Ill give more than materials ill give all of me

Your surely “Gods Gift” for all my good deeds

If I were a puzzle could you be my corner piece

I ask again be this Kings QUEEN?

Neither will follow, none will lead

We’ll walk side by side, partners we’ll be

Girl be my shade in summers heat

I’ll be your warmth never let you freeze

Smile bright as stars

Eyes deep like seas

Your swagger so phenomenal

Bring me to my knees

Put two rings on your fingers

Say yes “Be this Kings QUEEN”

The Black Star

© 2008 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!