MORE THAN A CRUSH


I care about you oh so much
My spirit my soul they miss your touch

Your eyes your smile, your voice, your love
I hurt you once that’s my grave I dug

Baby with you this is no simple crush
To hear or see you that’s the biggest rush

Miles apart you slept with me
When I close my eyes it’s you I see

Never in my life have I felt so weak
You hold my heart, you speed its beat

With out a doubt it’s you I need,
I crave your warmth, cant help but fiend

It fills my soul completes my goals
Love like this I've never known
I wish each day for you to hold

I ask you please would you stay with me
Will you take my hand, can you set me free

My only request girl just love me

The Black Star

© 2008 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!