THIS STATE!


This state of loneliness (I MISS YOU),

It causes me to look back at the times of the past and wonder. How could I lose my life and my love over what.....? I wonder?

Have I simply banished myself to a phase of regret?
A place where I am unable to forget,
Where happiness and contentment have no future but just memories are left.

This state of loneliness (I ADORE YOU),

I pushed you away flaunting it was the best for you,
But since when are tears the result of good things people do.

This state of loneliness (I LONG FOR YOU),

Nothing in my life could compare to your presence,
Now the few words or moments we share I look forward to them like birthday presents.

This state of loneliness (I CHERISH YOU),

Better than anyone I have seen the result of your growth
And each time I’m reminded I broke your trust and my oath.

This state of loneliness (I NEED YOU),

No action no words no tears filled with your name can ever bring me back from this lone place.
I want you I need you back up on my stage, return to my life be my wife every night yes this I pray!

This state of loneliness (SIMPLY I LOVE YOU!),

The Black Star

© 2009 Andre brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words from Drae - 2

Mr. Terrific

Just The Beginning!